Thursday, October 1, 2015

Quiltmaker N/D 2015

Hello Friends.

So sorry I haven't been blogging on my regular Sunday nights... After the Summer Sampler Quilt Along, I took a mild break, in tangent with wrapping up summer and the start of a new year. Can you believe it? It's October. Crazy how the time has passed.

Right now, I'm gearing up for quilt market. I'm pitching some new ideas, have scheduled a plethora of meetings, and really trying to get my business moving to the next level. Wish me well.




In the meantime, Quiltmaker published one of my quilts, they call Candy Crush. It's in the November/December 2015 issue. Check it out.


Really, this quilt is fast to put together. Nevermind those little one inch squares. It's all stripped pieced. I would love to do this quilt again, but scrappy or low volume with a dark background. Hum. One of these days, I'll get around to it.

Peace,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...