Thursday, October 29, 2015

BHG Quilts & More Magazine Winter 2015

Hello world,
 
It's been an amazing week. Last weekend, I attended the International Quilt Market in Houston. I came prepared with an agenda and meetings to drum up more business. I'm happy to say, it was a success. I can't wait to start talking about it. Unfortunately, I can't. Sorry, a bit of a teaser. I did post some pictures on my instagram and facebook pages of my market experience. Check them out.
 
 
 
 
As I was walking the floor at market, I noticed a couple of my quilts hanging in the BHG booth. Fun! Hot off the press, my last installment of the Sew Sampler and The Crossing. They are in the Quilts & More magazine winter 2015 issue.

The Sew Sampler. All fabric by Michael Miller's Cotton Couture Solids. Warm & White batting by the Warm Company. 50wt 100% cotton thread by Aurifil.

 

 
 
The Crossing. Fabric prints by Anna Maria Horner. Fabric solids by Free Spirit. Warm & White batting by the Warm Company. 50wt 100% cotton thread by Aurifil.
 



I hope you enjoy these quilts. I enjoyed making them.

Back to the grind,
Sandra

Images used with permission from Quilts and More and Meredith Corporation. Copyright 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...