Monday, April 6, 2015

Getting Better

Hello.

I don't have anything to show this week, other than talk about my experience this past week.

My family was hit with bronchitis. Wow, I don't wish that on anyone. It started with my daughter, then my husband and hit me last Sunday night. I had fever for 4 days, climaxing at 105 on Tuesday night.

What makes bronchitis so bad? Well, it's the intense coughing fits that prevents your body from getting good sleep and rest. For most of the week, I would have a coughing fit every 1-2 hours. My husband had to go to our spare bedroom to sleep because he too was coughing and well, we didn't want to get less sleep by keeping either other up from the coughing.

By Wednesday night, I had good news. My fever came down to a mild 101, I got a solid 4 hours of sleep that night, and I finished off a box of popsicles.

I'm still tired and slow, but I'm back at work today. It feels good to get back out in the world.

And yet, I feel a mild panic to get stuff done. I took a week off.

I hope to show lovely quilting for next week's post.

Getting better,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...