Thursday, March 3, 2016

McCall's Quick Quilt - April/May 2016 Quilt Feature


Hello Friends,
 
My very first magazine cover on McCall's Quick Quilt, April/May 2016 issue. I'm so thrilled.
 
 
This quilt is o so easy. It's large half square triangles and bunch of sashing. You could totally make this uber modern by playing with bright colors and play with medium tones by separating them by warm and cool colors.
 
This couldn't have happened without the McCall's and my sponsors:
 
50wt Cotton Thread by Aurifil
Warm & White Batting by the Warm Company
Sashing and Border Fabric by Mochi Linen for Moda
Print Fabrics by Corey Yoder for Moda
White Bella Solid Fabric by Moda

 
 
If you're a subscriber, then you should have received your issue. The issue is on newsstands now.
 
While I have your attention, let me tell you about an awesome opportunity to purchase my book, Scrap Patchwork. I have my independent quilt pattern collection. If you love what you see here, you're going to love my book and patterns.
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/makeitblossom?ref=hdr_shop_menu
 
 
Make it Blossom,
Sandra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...