Monday, January 19, 2015

Loyal Union Sampler - Quilt with Me

Hello again.
 
This Wednesday is my first Denver Quilt Guild meeting of 2015. Part of 2015, I have decided to lead a group of guild members in completing the Loyal Union Sampler by Jennifer Chiaverini. It is 121 blocks and we have decided to do 5 blocks a month, resulting in a 2 year project.
 
 
I have become addicted to samplers. I began my quest two years ago with the Farmer's Wife Quilt and then the Tula Pink sampler.
 
 

I will be posting about my Loyal Union quest, show pictures of my blocks, and share any tricks. I'll have more information, such as yardage and the first 5 blocks in the next week.

I welcome anyone in the cyber world to join us. There is no requirement to complete all the blocks.

What are you waiting for? Come along with us.

Sandra




1 comment:

  1. I love sampler quilts, too. So much variety and creativity in one quilt. I would love to join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...