Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Block of the Week 11


Friends,
I'm so happy to see how my Block of the Week is coming along. Every week, I'm gaining more interest. I would love for people to like, pin, share, and heart, but I see the stats behind the scenes, so I know people are enjoying it. I appreciate the feedback and emails. I've gotten into a rhythm. I create 5 of them at a time, while watching sports in the background. For example, I created the next 5 during the College Football Championship game. It makes the time fly by and multi-tasking is of the essence these days.

Other than this, stay tuned. I'm doing a tutorial for the Sew Mama Sew and We All Sew blogs in a couple of months. I've finished designing the pieces, but now I'm processing the instructions/testing .

Thanks again for your support,
Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...