Wednesday, May 6, 2015

FREE Quilt Pattern - Expired

Good morning!

More rain in Denver. It's amazing how much rain we've been getting. My yard looks so bright and green, and my seeds for my garden are sprouting. So fun. Bad news, I haven't been running. Running is a my refuge. It's the time that I can recharge and think about the events of the day. I don't mind running in the rain, however, I just recovered from bronchitis. It took me nearly a month to recover and further, I have felt 100% healthy for the past week. I don't want to jeopardize my health so soon after recovery.


What have I been doing all week? Here are some things worthy of noting...
      I basted 4 quilts over the weekend. Yay.

      I am officially a BERNINA Brand Ambassador. Super yay!


      I set up a facebook and pinterest page for my business. Yay!

      I added bloglovin', pinterest, and facebook gadgets/buttons to my blog. Yay! Yay! Yay!

     I've been working on a FREE Sampler, called Summer Day and Night, which will be kicked off the first week in June.



__________________________________________________________



All of that said, I didn't set up facebook, bloglovin, and pinterest to not have my friends follow me. I have some amazing stuff coming up and I want to share it with you. Follow me and you'll always be the first to know. In exchange for your friendship, I'm offering you a FREE digital pattern of your choice when you follow me on bloglovin', like my Facebook page, or follow me on my Pinterest Board. For the first 10 people, and perhaps more, I'll give you a FREE pattern of your choice. Send me an email through "contacts" on the right side board, note your email, and pattern of choice. Patterns can be found at my Etsy store.

GIVEWAY HAS EXPIRED

Sandra

Sandra Clemons



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...