Monday, March 23, 2015

Loyal Union

Hello World,
 
Last weekend at the retreat, I really went gung-ho on the Loyal Union. I happened to finish 31 blocks. Yay! I'm just over a third of the way there, at 35.
 
 
I have to say this is a hard sampler. Harder than Farmer's Wife. I say this because so far 7 blocks require inset seams. Of those blocks, there are layers of inset seams. Inset seams are actually quite simple when you have the method that works for you. To construct inset seams is a slow and steady process. But it can be done, it can be done.
 
I did take individual pictures of my favorites as I didn't want to bore you with 31 pictures of individual blocks. These are my favorites.





 
Stayed tuned. I have an interesting post about copyright coming up next.
 
Enjoying the weather,
Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...