Friday, February 3, 2017

American Patchwork April 2017


Hello Quilt Friends,

I have a quilt published in a magazine, called Star Bursts. This one is in the the April 2017 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting. If you're not a subscriber, then head over to your local store or to www.allpeoplequilt.com/april to pick up an issue.


 


I'm so happy to see my project published in American Patchwork. They are an awesome team to work with and I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to show my quilt to their audience.

The quilt features Cotton Couture fabric by Michael Miller, although the backing was a quick buy from Hobby Lobby. The Warm Company sponsored the Warm & White batting and Aurifil sponsored the thread.





My family and I took a cross country road trip to see my parents in Moline, Illinois, and on our way there, we hand delivered this quilt to the American Patchwork corporate office. The quilt will arrive any day now and I can't wait to brighten up my home with this quilt.

Sandra

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing it in the magazine. Congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning. I will be looking for this issue for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sorry I did not find your blog prior to the magazine article. I am so in love with that quilt it is absolutely beautiful. I just had to find out about you and your blog. Congratulations I am sure I will get to know you better through your blog, thanks to your beautiful quilts and American Patchwork magazine. By the way American Patchwork is my favorite magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Especially lovely in a monochromatic room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...